GENIE 39142R Aladdin Connect(TM) Smartphone System
If you are like many homeowners, the garage door is the largest and most used entry point to the home. Monitoring who is going in and out of your garage or having the ability to use your smart device to operate the garage door gives peace-of-mind and control.
Aladdin Connect does those things and much more.
With Aladdin Connect not only can you check whether your garage door is open or closed, but you can also:
- Instantly know that someone is operating your garage door, whether the person is an authorized user or not.
- Know when someone is manually operating your door so you can take necessary steps to find out who and why.
- Open the door for anyone such as delivery or repair persons, relatives, or friends when they call or text you upon their arrival so you donít have to provide a temporary access password.
- Have a history for each opener of when the door was used including dates & times.
The Aladdin Connect Advantage:
Because Aladdin Connect uses a sensor attached to the garage door itself, you are alerted as to whether the door changes to the fully open or closed position even if the door is operated manually by disengaging the door from the opener. Thatís a big security advantage versus other systems that monitor the opener instead of the garage door position.
Genieís new Aladdin Connect delivers convenience, control and peace-of-mind, all in the palm of your hand.
ALADDIN CONNECTô HIGHLIGHTS
- Remote Access Control System with easy installation and set-up
- Compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices
- Compatible with most residential garage door openers (See website for complete list)
- Ability to monitor the door position (open or closed) and any change to the position whether itís done through the Aladdin Connect app or manually
- Ability to know if an authorized user is operating the door with the Aladdin Connect app
- Maintains access history report for each opener
- UL 325 compliant - audible and visual signals before door moves when operated from smart device
- One Door Control Module controls up to three doors while one Door Position Sensor is needed per door (one module and sensor come standard with kit; additional sensors sold separately)